Attention Prospective Corps Members! Your highly anticipated NYSC call-up letters are on the way, and expected to reach you by Sunday or Monday this week, depending on the readiness. As you eagerly await the upcoming camp opening, here’s a preview of the essential details your call-up letter will reveal:
1. Assigned State: Discover the state where you’ve been chosen to serve your nation.
2. Camp Location: Find out the name and address of the orientation camp where your training will take place. It’s worth noting that some PCMs might be posted to one state but have their orientation in another, so pay careful attention to this detail.
3. Reporting Date: Mark your calendars! The call-up letter will specify the date you should report to the NYSC Orientation camp. Remember, you can report any day before the swearing-in date.
4. Camp Requirements: Learn about the basic necessities you need to bring to the NYSC camp. Being prepared is crucial for a smooth transition into camp life.
5. Personal Details: Your call-up number and batch, along with other personal information, will be included in the letter. Keep these details close, as they are vital throughout your service year.